No, not that kind. Get your head out of the gutter.
UPDATED - 4-9-2010 I THOUGHT THIS OLD POST WAS FUNNY AND SINCE I'LL BE GETTING ON A PLANE SOON IT IS CURRENT!
It's spreading, the flu. It's that time of year... When we boarded the plane to go on our trip we saw about ten asian people board and sit behind us all wearing these masks. I didn't know if I should be insulted or scared! But soon the drink cart came and I didn't care anymore.
Then we saw this man in front of them. Maybe this was his way of protecting the air flow into one nostril. He certainly couldn't do both or he's suffocate, right? And see the woman behind him. For crying out loud!
Here's my two cents on the whole mask thing.
1. If you are infected, stay the frig home please
2. If you are frightened of others infecting you enough to put one of these on, stay the frig home please
3. If you just want to look cool by wearing one, get a life
4. If you were dared by a friend, ditch your friend
5. If your company mandates it, quit
6. If you are doing it because everyone else is, be original, don't jump on the bandwagon, and get a life
7. If you are pregnant, you should have worn another kind of protection and then you wouldn't be forced to be huge and look stupid at the same time
8. If you are going to Asia, just don't
9. If you're just obeying all the damn signs around every corner about wearing one, be a rule breaker
10. If you need this list to decide if you are going to wear one, stop reading my blog, you won't get me