I think I'm almost ready for a comeback... I really fell almost ready. But not yet. I don't know where to begin when I do, so there will be several posts addressing different topics. Here's what's going on in my head:
1. Of course, what we've been up to, the basics, been gone too long - a nice recap
2. What are my goals with Ethiopia as a woman/human/mother
3. How to move forward in life when you feel like you're finally coming out of quicksand
4. The balance that we need, that I need, part of my absence, part of my return to blogging
5. And the mental health and well being so important as a woman/mother/someone who wants to make a difference in the world
So you can see how I'm conflicted on where to start. You know I'm a pretty open book so I'm going to share many things within these posts that you may or may not be aware of. I look forward to the cathartic exercise of writing on the blog again. And perhaps touching someone else too.
I look forward to returning soon. And if you have any thoughts, comments or questions that you'd like me to address in these posts please say so in a comment. I'll DIE if nobody comments to at least say they're still reading. If nobody comments I may scrap the whole thing and just start randomly calling people to talk to from the phone book. ;)