Friday, July 10, 2009

I want you, again! W/Added video!





Drawn from Water from Drawn From Water on Vimeo.





Hey guys - it's the pest, the one who can't shake Ethiopia. And since I cannot get MP on board with another toddler adoption right now (but future) I am searching for ways to stay connected to Ethiopia and feel called to do something now.


Team Ethiopia kicked ASS with our two wells. I cannot wait to get all the information from them WAY down the road with the specific locations of our wells to share with you all!!!


So, here's the deal. I'm searching and searching. This next passion/obsession is not about raising money. Let's face it, I asked, you responded! This next one is about getting my buttocks back to Ethiopia on a mission trip/aid work trip.


I've found some very interesting ways to go, and they're quite resonably priced. But I want to get a sense if anyone else would be interested in going as well. This year is OUT for me for several reasons, but I'm thinking about a trip next year (not that far away).


Many of you are waiting to travel or will have just come home w/your kiddos, but some of you are in the same spot as me! YOU are who I'm calling, and some of you know exactly who you are!


There are several dates, time spans there, and ways to help. We can either form a group, or I'll go alone :(.


So, even if you're not in the adoption community Ethiopia's children need you! I want you! If you have an ounce of interest you can email me privately, fb an email, or write in the comment section. I'm just dipping my toes in the water to check the temperature of all of you.


Won't you come? I'm fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. HA HA! Funny I've been behind on blog reading and saw your facebook post with pictures...

    I'll bite on this one. David and I are leading a trip in January. (I use that term loosely, really I mean facilitating) You should come. Still working on the details. Not sure who all is going. Its an open trip. We can chat if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or... you could come with me when we go! :)

    ReplyDelete