Saturday, December 29, 2007

1971

And one night, early on in this year, Dannie and Paul went to a Three Dog Night concert... nine months later....

Mind you, I didn't exactly look like the picture above right out of the womb, but I didn't feel like digging for more than five minutes for a picture of me as a baby!

Some Neat Facts:

  • Year End Close Dow Jones Industrial Average 890
  • Average Cost of new house $25,250.00
  • Average Income per year $10,600.00
  • Average Monthly Rent $150.00
  • Cost of a gallon of Gas 40 cents
  • Datsun 1200 Sports Coupe $1,866.00
  • United States postage Stamp 8 cents
  • Ladies 2 piece knit suites $9.98
  • Movie Ticket $1.50
And... on 12-29 little miss Genovese was born! Thanks Mom and Dad!

8 comments:

  1. HEHEHEHEHE!

    You are tooooooo cute!

    ohhhh and what was the price of tickets to Ethiopia?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lori,

    We missed you yestarday and hope you had fun with Bill and Janette.

    Love you,

    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lori! Hope you had a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that you or Nick? And i graduated high school in 1973 -

    happy new year hugs to all!

    PQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Lori, Happy Birthday to you!!

    You have no idea how fortunate you are to get to read that and not listen to me sing:) I am a 1971 baby too-- I'm just a few months older though....

    Happy New Year! This is our year:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried SO hard to send you a comment from Hawaii...At least 6 attempts- I still don't know why it didn't work :(
    Happy Happy Birthday! You're a Capricorn too! Perhaps that is one reason why I adore you so!
    Is that what you were hinting at? Please tell me it is!
    Know that I celebrated and had a pina colada in your honor :) or two...ok, nine. I just wanted to do a good job.
    Your BBF (LOVE it),
    Danni

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!!! Happy (belated) Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete