Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Parkers take on Chicago!

John Hancock Tower, it was so overcast that day when we reached the top 96th floor, we were literally "in the clouds"! So, the views weren't great, but every now and then the clouds would blow by and we'd get a quick peek at the city below!


Michael is absent from the few pictures I took because the two that were taken at the party on my phone weren't saved for lack of memory - the company had some taken of the two of us, so hopefully I'll get my hands on them at some point!


No description needed here. This is pretty much the only store we could afford to shop at! The handbags in Neiman Marcus were on clearance for $2-3k each! And they were thrown on a table marked clearance as if they were junk and priced at $20.00 or less!


This is Dean, a co-worker and friend of Michael's - We were treated like kings and had a very nice time away together. I wish I could make my devil eye's go away!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! We wish you lived by us too! We could all be nerds together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun trip! I'm loving the music as I type:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great little get away! YEAH for you! You are a HOT little chica in that picture wooohooo. :-)

    Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great city (my home town)...did you eat pizza?? If so, I am sooo jealous:-)

    ReplyDelete