Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Still waiting~

Yes, we are still waiting! While I had been on pins and needles recently every time the phone rang, that has gone and I'm back to knowing it will be soon, but not feeling it immediate~

Yesterday marked three weeks since changing our request, time flies. And we've overall been at this thing (dossier sent) for 37.5 weeks. So, if I do the math in pregnancy terms it will be soon. I gave birth to Nicholas 10 days early - so that would put me at the 23rd of May to BE delivered our gift of a referral (if we're talking 10 days before the 40th week). How many weeks are there in a year?????? We're getting up there!

I really don't have anything to write, sorry.

If you're part of the adoption community then hopefully you've checked out Soli Deo Gloria's blog recently and put them in your thoughts and prayers, if not, please do so.

Ciao~

7 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet friend, you are such a great support to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm hoping it happens so soon for you guys! I can't wait to see news of YOUR call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. I'm always checking your blog. I've just been terrible at updating my own. take care, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am praying for you both ... keep the updates coming ... it will be here soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you, all our children in Ethiopia and Ethiopia!

    Peace, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, sorry your referral is taking longer than expected after the age-range change. I was all excited with you! It will happen, though, and it is so great to see some movement with WHFC. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you mixing it up over at Miss Parker's place! Good times. You are such a great friend, my friend. Thank you for all the support during this super-sucky time!

    ReplyDelete