Monday, March 3, 2008

Fashion Bug!


Just getting ready for a "thumbs up" at the end of the catwalk/runway!

Well, my gorgeous son was asked by my friend to be a model in a local fashion show! My old girlfriend (since 4th grade) Cindy is a manager at Seacoast Harley Davidson. Here's a quick video of the show stealer!! Seriously, he STOLE the show.... Enjoy the pics. and video!



In other news... things are looking pretty bad as far as referral time (per today). I'll re-adjust and do another prediction for wait/travel tomorrow when I'm in a better mood - for tonight, I'm in a foul mood. Things will be fine tomorrow and I'll be over my own self pity for sure, but for now, I'm really, really, really not "feelin it" as far as good spirits go.

I know I'm not in control and have no choice but to continue to wait - it wouldn't be so hard had I expected it to take this long at the outset, but, things change and we must comply, trusting in God and knowing that He knows more than I.

Ciao -

8 comments:

  1. Seriously?

    Now that is one serious cute kiddo!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so darn cute it actually hurts a bit. Thank you! Watching videos of him actually improves my quality of life.
    I wish I had some wise words that would make you feel better. You are better with those than I am. But, I just want to scream and yell at people and tell them to stop making you wait. I'm so sorry and think of you every single day. I'm giving you a call tomorrow, as soon as Jude goes down for his morning nap (usually 9ish here). I have so many questions. Please feel free to vent as much as possible to me. I would like that.
    XOXO,
    Danni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, my, you sure do have a cutie pie on your hands. Or, should I say cool dude since he was in a Harley Davidson show. So cute.

    I too wish I could muster up some wonderful wisdom to cheer you up. The fact is, waiting sucks and you sure have done your share of it. You are wise, and you know what everyone says is true.....there is a reason for all of this. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lou lou! He is sooo adorable...and just like you and Michael to a T. Love the post from the show but not the referral. I'm sorry to hear that it's not looking so good...send me an e-mail with the details.
    Love,
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry about the wait. We sure have been waiting and waiting. I like to be in control so this pass year has been realy hard on me. I can see the end of tunel now but believe me I still know how hard it can be. BN any time soon?
    Lenka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie pie!! Did it make his mama proud to hear the prediction that he just might have a future in politics?

    The wait- it sucks! I know the second that we see their faces, it won't suck anymore! It is just hard now that we are outside of the original predictions.

    How was the martini?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is incredibly adorable!!! How fun!

    What is up with the wait times?? I thought you were just about top of the list? Seriously, I wanna know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blog often and I seriously appreciate your information.
    This great article has really peaked my interest.
    I'm going to book mark your website and keep checking for new details about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

    My web-site :: click this

    ReplyDelete