Thursday, March 13, 2008

Vacation stuff-

Oh what a bright and beautiful day here in Venice Florida - too bad this is our last night and we have a 3:00 wake up time! Grrrr.... Like my lobster arms! :)



Nick and Daddy had so much fun splashing in the pool - it was too cold for me, so cute!


Sharky's on the pier - very casual restaurant right on the sand overlooking the ocean - what a treat!


Doesn't he look like Elaine from Seinfeld!!! Whenever he get's really excited and hungry (he loves chicken fingers and fries) he does this weird dance thingy! He doen't always shovel like this, but boy was he into his meal and "fellin' Hot, Hot, Hot"!

8 comments:

  1. He is absolutely the coolest person I've ever seen. I'm a huge fan. I'm thinking about starting a club. You may submit your proposal for an office in the club, since you are his mother...but I am President. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! What an adorable family! I'll come back and watch the video later.

    I tagged you, see my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! How cute is HE! Seriously funny. Love the shirt too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! The boy can dance! So, so, cute. Glad you guys had a good time. I'm sure it was hard to come back to the cold weather. We are glad to have you back in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious!! Your kid is HAPPY! (I came back to watch the video, obviously!) Looks like you had such a nice vacation. I love Florida. Thanks for the comment today! So, you are Italian and Greek? That is so, so cool. What a great firey mixture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute crumbsnatcher!! My what great moves he's got!

    Your lobster arms made me wince. Where was your sunscreen my sweet?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nick was gettin' his groove on!!
    He is so cute. I want a vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot hot hot! He got his groove on! Ooooh, and those sunburnt arms... ouchie! I got fried on my vacation, too, and now I'm peeling like mad. Super no fun.

    ReplyDelete