Monday, February 11, 2008

First of a couple posts today!

(I hate doing a post without some kind of picture - Disney 2007)




Keep your eye out for my weekly video update - I think it'll be later today/tonight.

This weekend we were fortunate enough to be invited to a dear friends home for dinner! MP and I haven't spent time with Paula and Ross in waaaayyy toooo long. It wasn't just any dinner, they had an amazing fellow come in to cook for us.... We were so spoiled with a delicious five course meal and nobody had to lift a finger! I'm so mad that I forgot my camera!!!!!!

They just finished building the most lovely home in Exeter - it's just gorgeous. I was very lucky to help out with the kitchen and baths and even a little pub kitchen in the "guys hangout" space! I wish I had a picture or picture(s) to post! :(

Paula and I met several years ago (in our former lives) when we worked together - we hit it off right away which is funny because we are quite different in many ways - for instance, she's almost normal while I'm not even close!! We've kept in touch through the years and try to get together at least a few times a year - we need to UP that!

We spent almost five hours with them and it went by like it was one hour! We must get together more to catch up on life - and I am a big believer in personal chefs, what a treat!!!

Thanks guys and little critters - it was perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm....first to comment?? How do I do it??

    It is so great catching up with old friends and a meal prepared by a pro- even better.

    I for one, can't wait to see the video update. You know I have been asking for one for awhile now.

    How excited are we for our little Bethany?? I told her that I so hope we get our referrals before she travels so she can love on our kids!

    I will be watching you:)

    ReplyDelete